Tenpoint Turbo S1
tenpoint turbo s1 review – tenpoint turbo s1 for sale – tenpoint turbo s1 crossbow – tenpoint turbo s1 reviews – turbo s1 tenpoint
TenPoint Crossbow Technologies recently launched their NEW Turbo S1 crossbow model. The most affordable high-end crossbow on the market, it features some of TenPoint’s latest innovations, including the revolutionary ACUslide™ cocking and de-cocking system, delivers speeds of 390 FPS (400-grain arrow) and is their shortest forward draw crossbow at just 31-inches long.
“The Turbo S1 is our lowest-priced crossbow with the ACUslide that everyone has come to recognize as a superior cocking and de-cocking system,” said Rick Bednar, TenPoint CEO. “When it comes to size, speed, weight, and the ability to safely de-cock your crossbow, the Turbo S1 will quickly outclass the competition at its price-point … it is the ideal compact crossbow.”
The ACUslide features the company’s groundbreaking Auto-Brake Gear System, which allows for silent cocking and safe and controlled de-cocking of the crossbow. The Auto-Brake Gear System eliminates the potential of losing control which can lead to injury or costly bow damage during the cocking or de-cocking process.
While cocking and de-cocking with the ACUslide, the user can remove their hand from the handle at any point, with no other action required — and the handle will stop in place. The crank handle reduces cocking effort to 5-pounds and stores securely into the butt-stock.
Fueled by RX6-Cams™, the forward draw bow assembly is the difference maker for TenPoint’s shortest traditional crossbow. The innovative cam system rotates 340 degrees to produce speeds of 390 feet-per-second. The assembly’s revolutionary Vector-Quad™ cable technology utilizes four cables instead of the traditional two which eliminates cam lean and generates straight-nock travel leading to same-hole down-range accuracy.
- The most affordable and ultra-compact high-end crossbow on the market. Also, featuring some of the latest innovations including the revolutionary ACUslide cocking and de-cocking system
- Delivers speeds up to 390 feet per second. Also, the shortest forward draw crossbow on the market at just 31-inches long and 7.2-inches wide
- Features groundbreaking Auto-Break Gear System, allowing for silent cocking and safe, controlled de-cocking
- The new brake pad design offers more robust braking power, eliminating the potential of losing control.
- The silent cocking and safe de-cocking system is highly recommended by dealers and requires just 5 pounds of force
- The ACUslide is the easiest system on the market and requires a fraction of the force you need to cock or de-cock competitors’ bows
- While using the ACUslide, you can remove your hand from the handle at any point. Thus, with no other action required – and the handle will stop in place
- Features a new Dyneema cocking strap that has been upgraded to handle over 2,000 pounds of force
- The 7.5-inch XTEND Adjustable Crank Handle reduces cocking effort to 5 pounds and stores securely in the butt-stock
- Fueled by RX6-Cams which rotate 340-degrees
- Revolutionary Vector-Quad cable technology utilizes four cables instead of the traditional two. Cam lean and generating straight nock travel and same-hold downrange accuracy
- Features the S1 2-strage, zero creep trigger with advanced roller-sear system for a crisp 3.5-pound pull
- Trigger is equipped with a DFI (Dry-Fire-Inhibitor). Fitted with a nylon-filament arrow retention brush that improves arrow grip and alignment while reducing noise and vibration
- An integrated string stop system is also include to further decrease noise and vibration
- The new 19.5-inch MICRO-TRAC fluted aluminum barrel reduces the flight deck surface by half; with minimal string-to-barrel contact, you will have increased accuracy and longer string life
- The barrel is fasten to the ultra-light two-piece TEC-TAC stock that features multiple weight reducing cutouts.
- Hollow pockets for storing accessories
- Offered in the exclusive Vektra Camo pattern
Moss Green., Vektra.